Press article – Innovative developments set revolutionise pasture crop rotation benefits
At a glance
- Sub-clover nitrogen fixation capacity needs
- Summer sowing of new generation pastures doubling
- Pasture sowing doesn’t compete with winter cropping program
- Better first year pasture performance – more N fixed
- Better weed competition in comparison conventional late sowing times
- Better livestock production from legume-based pastures
Top-dressing and head-start inoculation are proving successful in the field.
Introducing new inoculant strains to pasture paddocks can be achieved without reseeding.
Click link below to find out more.
Tech Bulletin 02 Top Dressing Pastures Alosca …>>
Summer sowing pasture is a new technique designed to use nature to soften hard seed and pods of some pasture varieties. This method has been devised by Dr Brad Nutt and Dr Angelo Loi from DAFWA Pasture Division. …>>
ALOSCA – A new technology to deliver rhizobia and other beneficial microbes into broadacre agricultureBy atadmin
ALOSCA® – A new technology to deliver rhizobia and other beneficial microbes into broadacre agriculture.
This paper was accepted and presented at the 13th Agronomy Conference September 2006, Perth, Western Australia. While this paper is a little dated now, …>>