30ml glass vial
|MEDIC (BARREL & BURR)
|COW PEA & MUNG BEAN
- One size 30ml glass vial treats 500kg coarse grain
- 50 units per carton
- Freeze-dried product should always be applied with seed protectant adhesive sachet 1 per vial (~100g)
- Sufficient inoculant for 5L of slurry per vial
- Idea for coating seed prior to seeding or direct liquid in-furrow injection
- 30ml glass vial treats 200kg of sub-clover (larger seed types) or100kg of smaller seed types such as Balansa or Persian Clover
General Usage Information
(Please see label for full instructions.)
EasyRhiz freeze dried formulation. Other groups are available in EasyRhiz. An additional 30 legume species strains are available in the EasyRhiz formulation including a broad range of forage legume strains and many subtropical and tropical strains.
EasyRhiz is supplied in two parts which are combined before use:
- A 30ml glass vial
- 100g sachet of protectant powder
Product storage: vials should be stored between 4°C and 10°C out of direct sunlight.
Mix using clean, chemical residue free containers and fresh water, avoid chlorinated/scheme water and salty water.
Once mixed per instructions, allow to stand for two to three hours to allow the culture to recuperate from freeze drying process.
Seed (slurry) application
Sow treated seed within 5 hours. Use supplied EasyRhiz Protectant (sachet) as per instructions. Store in cool/ high humidity post-application to seed.
Apply with 50 to 200 litres of water per hectare. Higher water rates will deliver a better outcome in dryer soil conditions and give better furrow distribution.
It is important that the injected inoculant solution contacts the seed as it is sown. Avoid banding away from the seed. Sowing into dry soil is not recommended for this product.