Available in 500kg bulk bags and 25kg bags
|MEDIC (BARREL & BURR)
- Dry granular legume inoculant.
- In-furrow application at 10kg/ha.
- Can be sown to dry or moist soil mixed with seed, fertiliser or standalone.
- Pack size and type: 500kg double chuted bulk bag with four corner lifting loops, treats 50ha. Minimum order: 1 unit (500kg).
- Pack size and type: 25kg polypropylene bag. Minimum order: 1 unit (25kg). Up to 40 to pallet.
General Usage Information
(Please see label for full instructions.) ALOSCA granules are a dry, clay-based in-furrow legume inoculant that can be sown into dry or moist soil conditions.
Keep dry during delivery, storage, handling and application.
ALOSCA granulescan be mixed/layered with fertiliser, seed or from a third box as long as it is delivered to the furrow in close proximity with the seed (deep or side banding not recommended).
For higher clay content soils, it is recommended ALOSCA granules are mixed/layered in the seed box with the seed to ensure good seed contact and the full label rate be used.
Avoid over handling. Due to the friable nature of the product, it is recommended to minimise machinery transfers (augers, etc) of product to the seed/fertiliser box.
Click to view Group Chart.