Order before February 28, 2022 and get $50 cash-back per ton.
Read what Nathan Garn from Wyalkatchem has to say. Nathan grows approximately 1,500ha of lupins annually.
“I’m switching back to ALOSCA granules this season. I tried another product last season but it was a nightmare handling and questionable how well it would work in tough dry conditions. ALOSCA granules are far easier to handle and I can better trust they work in all situations.”
Include legumes in your rotation to reduce nitrogenous fertilisers, reduce risk and increase long term profit.
To achieve this, good nodulation of legumes is critical. To reliably count on the best nodulation of your legume crop or pasture, use ALOSCA granules.
For ease of handling, sowing in dry conditions or protection against fertiliser or seed dressings, nothing beats ALOSCA granular inoculants.
Benefits at a glance:
- Specifically developed for Australian conditions and soils
- Can be dry sown, simple to apply and can be easily blended with fertilisers, seeds or a third box
- Can be used with seed dressings that are typically harmful to inoculants
- Can be stored for months in a dry area
- No need for slurries
Our inoculants are suitable for these pasture and crop species:
- Lupin and Serradella
- Field Pea, Faba Bean and Vetch
- Sub Clover
- Lucerne, Strand and Disc Medic
- Barrel and Burr Medic
Order through your local stocklist now and specify ALSOCA granules. Applicable to all invoiced tonnages received by Feb 28, 2022. To download your cash-back form, simply search ‘cash back’ on alosca.com.au and mention Facebook on the form.
For terms and conditions, click here.