Order before February 28, 2022 and get $50 cash-back per ton.
Read What David Ricardo from Walgett in NSW has to say.
“The convenience of ALOSCA’s granulated inoculant solves the problem of time as it’s just so easy to handle and apply. And thanks to its really long shelf life, if it’s not used this year, it can sit in the shed till next season. This is the best thing since sliced bread!”
Include legumes in your rotation to reduce nitrogenous fertilisers, reduce risk and increase long term profit.
To achieve this, good nodulation of legumes is critical. To reliably count on the best nodulation of your legume crop or pasture, use ALOSCA granules.
For ease of handling, sowing in dry conditions or protection against fertiliser or seed dressings, nothing beats ALOSCA granular inoculants.
Benefits at a glance:
- Specifically developed for Australian conditions and soils
- Can be dry sown, simple to apply and can be easily blended with fertilisers, seeds or a third box
- Can be used with seed dressings that are typically harmful to inoculants
- Can be stored for months in a dry area
- No need for slurries
Our inoculants are suitable for these pasture and crop species:
- Lupin and Serradella
- Field Pea, Faba Bean and Vetch
- Sub Clover
- Lucerne, Strand and Disc Medic
- Barrel and Burr Medic
Order through your local stocklist now and specify ALSOCA granules. Applicable to all invoiced tonnages received by Feb 28, 2022. To download your cash-back form, simply search ‘cash back’ on alosca.com.au and mention Facebook on the form.
For terms and conditions, click here.